Sales Performance Coaching
Develop key players on your team. Close the gap between potential and performance for greater results.
- Break down an individual’s barriers to success.
- Create a personalized path to peak performance.
- Play to their strengths and raise weaker areas.
- Energize and inspire them to new heights.
The First 90 Days
Got new reps? Get them up to speed and full performance in record time with a plan and clear goals.
- Help them identify their specific knowledge gaps.
- Create a personalized plan that fits their learning style and strengths.
- Identify the relationships they’ll need to succeed.
- Get faster results with clarity, focus and energy.
Got reps who need to sell internationally? Increase their global IQ for faster results.
- Identify and optimize their stylistic fit with their foreign markets and business culture.
- Review their strategy and approach and pin-point relevant gaps.
- Tap into a powerful network of international experts to accelerate your success; avoid costly mistakes.
Sales Leadership Development
Be the leader you are meant to be. Clear, focused, energized, effective – and authentic.
- Raise your awareness of self – and your impact on others.
- Refine the way you inspire, engage, and build trust.
- Be a more agile, dimensional leader, equally at ease co-leading, delegating or leading in front.
- Simplify complexity and cognitive load for better decisions and less stress.
The First 90 Days
Landed a new leadership role? Your first 90 days greatly determine your future success.
- Leverage this special time to lay your foundation for success.
- Draw and navigate your new stakeholder map to build the relationships you’ll need to succeed.
- Identify your knowledge gaps and close them fast and with class.
- Build trust and impress at every turn starting from day 1.
Global Sales Strategy and Leadership
Take your global sales strategy and international leadership IQ to new heights.
- Maximize your global sales strategy for faster profits.
- Get your personal, highly experienced and connected global coach at your side.
- Increase your awareness of your global team, risks and opportunities.
- Close your gaps with a personalized plan that fits your style and strengths.
A conversation between the Manager and Coach
A conversation between the Client and Coach
A Goal Statement (1 page, measurable goals).
Coaching starts for 12 sessions, over 3 to 6 months.
On-going coaching thereafter is available.
Most sessions are by phone or Skype. Coaching is flexible and customized.
Quick, sporadic check-ins between Manager and Coach.
Review progress after 3 months.
Tools, Topics and Techniques
Among the topics, techniques and tools we use, are:
- Lead and Sell To Your Strengths and Style
- Sales Development Assessment
- Being in the Prospecting Zone
- Killer Qualifications with the Visual Qualification Map
- Buy Cycle Map – understanding their “Process to YES”.
- Body Language and Tone of Voice
- Listening Skills and Listening Habits
- Conversations for Building Trust and Deeper Connections
- Strengths-based Leadership using StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Coaching Skills for Sales Leaders
- Silence, Pausing and “Being” for Sales and Leaders